2019-04-05 NSDRM - Dream Explorations: Eldar, EricG, Don, Belinda, Anne
Pierre midwifes five of us on our dreams, including a new visitor, Anne.
Eldar’s Dream April 5, 2019
(this is the last part Of a dream that I couIdn’t fully remember)
1. I run into Etien. We' re talking and he’s kind of excited to show me something on his phone, and heshows me a video of him next to the ocean. He’s on the beach. He’ 5 praying. He's on his knees and bowingdown his head to the ground, facing the ocean. He's praying to the ocean. As he’s doing that the wavescome in and he gets wet he gets splashed by the water while praying to the ocean. I say “Oh so you’repraying to the ocean!” I say it in a way that ignores that he’s also praying to some god. He's like “yeah!”
2. Now I’m actually there with him, like we're inside the video. I’m like “The ocean is really special, it’smagical.” and we’re walking along the beach. And then we get to this park. There are different kinds ofpercussion instruments set up in this big kind-of park. I'm like “Who’s instruments are these?” and I think hesaid something like they belong to the city, or to everyone, everyone can play them. I’m like “Oh! Well let’sgo check it out, let’s play!”
3. And then we’re walking towards the instruments. There’s really all kinds of them! There’s some big bigthing which looks like two long tree trunk but it’s hollow and you can tap it to make a sound. Some peoplein the distance are playing some instruments.
4. Then we get there and there’s kind of a group gathered and they’re listening to somebody play. We kindof get settled and we sit down, and I get a little stick and start tapping on the long trunks, I start tapping tothe beat. I try to follow, but it’s kind of quiet. As I’m doing that there’s a guy next to me and he startssnapping his finger next to me, as if to help me catch onto the rhythm. I’m listening and I do it, I play to thesnapping. Now it’s like you aImost can’t hear the music at all.
5. I look around the corner and it's actually Sayon playing the flute. A few people are watching and I’mtrying to figure out what the beat is, so I can tap along. But then I’m thinking “Oh, he probabiy doesn't evenplay to the rhythm very well, he’s just playing the flute melodically, not necessary in a steady rhythmic timeHe stops playing and I’m kind of expecting a little applause, but nobody claps. He looks kind of dignified andin a sacred kind of way he just gets up and walks to the side. It's as if this was part of some ritual. I’mwondering if maybe people didn’t think it was good.
6. I'm looking around this park and I notice a gift shop, and a guy in front of it who at first I thought wasone of those guys you see at carnivals who walks on stilts, but then I’m thinking maybe he’s just got awalking problem.
7. I’m looking around and next to where we are there’s a big roller-coaster thing that people are gettingon and the lady on the PA system is saying “You can get on and ride for free, but if you wanna take a friendit’s $5.” And some girl is like “Woow!!” surprised that it’s free. I can see a sign with the very low prices And the PA lady is saying “You can pick up your belongings/wallet afterwards at the gift shop.” and the girls is like “0h, at the gift shop?”
8. I’m stepping over these train tracks and then I go to step over the next one; and then then that guy withthe stilts/walking problem is in my way and I can't get past. At the same time there’s a train coming and I’mlike “Ohhh!” then I step around him real quick and get out of the way. And then the train passes and goes where I was and I’m like “Wow!! This guy nearly got me killed!!”
EricG's Dream - April 5, 2019
I was in my room looking outside of my window. I had seen a skunk run by outside, but as I kept on looking Isaw a white with black stripes tiger cub out on my front lawn. So, I call my brother James, to come lookoutside with me. He’s taking a while to come to the door, so I tell him to hurry and when he comes out to see,he stays only for a little bit of time and walks back inside out of disinterest.
When I see the white small tiger it’s with two other small orange tiger cubs. The white one seems to be slightlystronger, bigger, and more independent than the other two. I even think it might be the mother of those twoother cubs. As I’m watching the three of them outside, I think the two orange cubs notice me and get nervousand run off to the back side of my house where I can no longer see them. The white one remains there for alonger period of time, and I just stand on my porch watching him.
The tiger dives into the grass. The grass and dirt almost seemed muitilayered with the top layer beingtransparent foliage. As I’m focusing on looking down in the grass, the tiger is a bit harder to see, but I cansomewhat notice it by a light gray shadow in the foliage. It’s just sitting there for quite a while. When I bendback up, my head brushes up against the underside feathers of a relatively big black bird, that’s almost crowlike, but is not one. It catches me off guard, and I wonder where it came from and I think I’m relieved it didn’tattack me. I go back inside the house since it seems the tiger isn’t doing anything and just let him be.
I go back outside a bit later to see if the tiger is still there. When I go back outside, soon I notice that theshadow in the grass—foliage is moving quickly. I think the tiger is hunting something there and is moving closerin my general direction. I’m just watching it hunt and move gracefully. I think I’d get closer to the tiger if I could,but I don’t want to lose my ankles to his claws or teeth.
It was a job-site setting. There were cars everywhere, parked unorganized. I was done with work and going home. So I walked to my truck and tried to start it, but it wouldn't start. So I opened the hood and noticed that somebody stole my new engine and gave me their old one (or their used one). So I tried to figure out what to do.
I was watching people on many TV screens, and a thought came to me: “Fake it 'till you make it.”
Anne's Dream - April 5, 2019
I was on a boat or a ship. All of a sudden, there was a giant dust storm. And then there were giant pumpkins flying in the sky. So I was afraid of getting my head hurt, so I was like, “How do I get inside?” I couldn't get inside. I could see people looking out. So I ducked my head for cover (like this) and I tried to get down into a little ball. A moment later, I was laying on the dock. And then a man came by, slowly put his hand on my abdomen, telling me, “It's going to be okay.” I had a moment's time. I see the boat stand still, and see a beautiful view amongst the distance (I couldn't really see. It looked like an arch or something.) I could tell it was really beautiful and calm. The next moment, I foresee me and this man (that put his hand on my belly) as having my future kids coming through (like a vision). But I felt resistant to wanting to surrender to having a family with this person, because I am unsure who he is. But I somewhat trust that it will be okay.
Uploaded by noetic_society on